maandag 12 december 2011

I See

'Professional photographer, 1900'


After my last bit of recent study I now know:
The Photographer Is Dead.

Everyone can take a photo,
but...not everyone sees the image. I see, so I exist - as a former photographer. "TAFKAP" - that's me - The Artist Formerly Known As Photographer. We are now Image Maker. Image Seeker. Image Finder. Image Hunter?

Searching & finding images is the new photography. Though I've always been an Image Finder, for over 15 years now. As it's the first thing a former photographer needs: a talent to see, to spot things and capture them.

I Am A Viewer.

I am different to all others using a camera because I see, I see, what you can't (see).
"Ik zie, ik zie, wat jij niet ziet" Dutch saying, children's game.

Former professional photographers are Image Finders now. We must show the world what we do best: SEE.

WorldPressPhoto > WorldImageFinders?! WorldImageHunting...
Image Hunter = former photojournalist.

Image Seekers versus Image Finders.
Everyone with a camera is an image seeker, but not everyone is a image finder.
'Iedereen Fotografeert' [everyone's a photographer]

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten