maandag 13 juni 2016

Alaska Cruise Golden Hour Workshop

Early morning sunrise
It’s the first morning onboard the Jewel of the Seas, when I go outside on deck to watch the sunrise. I’m in Alaska in June and nights are short, it's 5 AM. The wind almost blows me of my feet when I enter the top deck, but the views are so worth it. Amazing infintiy, with on one side a hazy purple light blue sky and on the other side a warm, golden glow behind some clouds. 
Magic colours
Jewel of the Seas - Royal Caribbean
I never imagined you could see this far from a boat. Sorry, ‘ship’. The cruise ship amazed me by not being bumpy by waves at all, and I actually enjoy the movement of the water while meditating with the group. I am attending a seminar at sea, and never been onboard a cruise ship before. With the amazing views I see each morning I want to sail forever. Staring over the water, with only a few other people present, I feel one with nature.
Amazing views
Golden Hour onboard
Amazing skies, infinite water and colours that touch me like I am in a light bath of beams. Golden eye in the sky, the sun finally rises above the mountains. I am surrounded by pure magic, I never felt so close to nature before. So much Eyespiration! I feel blessed to witness all this beauty on earth. I am sharing my photos with you to show you how beautiful Life is, if only you can See.
Miksang Moment
Pure Magic when the Sun comes up
You can join me in October 2016, when I will be attending the Cruise into Spirit. I will teach you how to See if you join me onboard for an Eyespiration photo walk. It not so much a workshop, it's Meditation with Eyes Open, and free of charge. You can join me with any kind of camera, or even without one and take 'mind pictures'.
Selfie in the wind
Sunrise at Sea
Purple sky - Jewel of the Seas - Royal Caribbean
Being in the moment. Onboard a cruise ship, early morning, you can really be whole, complete, one with nature. We'll use Miksang techniques, when you learn how to look at Life with Pure, Fresh Eyes. Be, See, Zen.
Golden Light Shadow Selfie
Workshop Meditation with Eyes Open
Onboard you can walk. I like walking, It makes my head clear. I can really stop thinking when I walk. If I concentrate on what's around me, if I am in the moment, I see Miksang Moments. Miksang Moments are photos with a very, very good moment captured, with great composition in lines, light and subject. Most of the photos in this blog qualify Miksang Contemplative Photography.
Golden Light - Sunrise of Love
If you'd like to know how to take those photos, I'll show you how to See. Join me onboard for an amazing Full Moon Cruise into Spirit in October. Please note you don't need a fancy camera, the above photos were all taken with a smartphone. Seeing Fresh, with Pure Eyes, is all you need.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten