maandag 11 februari 2013

Saar 3

6 February 2013: Saar is going through a rough time at the moment... an EMG and MRI yesterday, today a lumbar puncture...she's done, over and out. She just sent me this, which nearly broke my heart:

Sarhea, via Whatsapp:
Missing my kids.
Two hearts for my children, each heart for 1, 1 heart for each.
Daughter Lissy, 6 years old: 'If you miss your babies, hold the hearts'...
I miss them so much...


Saar's hand, holding the hearts


Sarhea a few days before via Facebook:

Hi there. Time for an update. I finally can typ again, so here's my story so far. I was rushed to the hospital in Nijmegen due to complications (paralised diafragma and throat muscles) as I was already in Germany to be cured for neuroborreliose Lyme.

I suffered from an unknown infection, making it harder to breath than ever. I have 3 drips left, and was vomitting the whole time, but now I am fed intravenously for two days already. My oxygen levels are better and I lost the oxygen mask. The speech threapist wants to teach me how to drink again without reflexes.

But because of the 3 diffrent types of antibiotics my bowls started again...no details necessary what the consequences are I reck. This is a big blow to my feeble body, it looses energy and fluids. I wasn't fit enough to have that EMG either.

I keep getting a step forward, and two back etc. I really hate the sonde. It feels like a piece of glass in my throat, it hurts. But I am happy that some of the fluids and nutrition finally stayed put. ;) We are not there yet, but I don't care. All I want is to stay ALIVE.

Our new house will be needing the necessary changes too, but I want to go home and be with my kids again. Our kids slept in our new homw for the first time yesterday. I really hate it I couldn't be there with them at this special moment...

I want to thank all of you for your donations, and I am very happy that Melanie will be able to come at least for one day! She's here tomorrow, bringing her camera! It really means a lot to me that strangers donate money, just to help me and my family. There's also people writing about me, like http://lavida.punt.nl/category/view/blog. THANK YOU ALL so much.

Thanks for all support, sharing these posts, lighting candles etc.

p.s. it took me some time to typ all this, but... I got it done!

x, Saar

Holding what's the most dearest to her...

Call for help:
If we can collect 10 euro from 300 contributors, I can be with her for over 3 weeks.
Please?

If there's anyone who'd like to support Saar and her family, so I can go over to her and work with her... please donate via Paypal to info@mery.nl or send a cheque to
Saar-Artstudio23
Speelhuislaan 173
4815 CD Breda
the Netherlands

*God bless you all*

Thank you

 (and some more blogging about Sarhea)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten